Are You a Traveling Techie?
At last there is a book for you!
A Survial Guide for the Traveling Techie
is not yet published, but for those of you who can
get immediate benefit from its secrets, a limited
edition BETA TEST VERSION is now available. Learn tips like:
Whether you "travel in" software, chips, tractors, cell phones or
supercomputers, this book will help you "show up on time dressed to play,
make things work, solve problems,
be a hero, make big bucks, and get home safely."
- how to cope with unexpected delays,
- how to deal with sales people,
- how to improve your memory, and
- what to do if the receptionist shows you her bra
Are You a Techie Who Wants to Travel?
Heavy on tech experience but light on road mileage?
This book will help you successfully move into business travel,
with useful tips on:
You'll be ready to hit the road in no time!
- expecting the unexpected,
- what it means to be a sales-oriented techie,
- how to deal with customers, and
- improving your professional presence
Are You a Business Traveler Who Wants To Become More Technical?
You're a frequent flier but you always have to bring a techie
to answer the tough questions, or make sure the demo goes ok?
This book will give you pointers on:
Whether you're in sales, marketing, mangement, or that vague catch-all
"business development," this book will help you gain the confidence to
move past the "No User Servicable Parts Inside" warnings and finally
stop faking it!
- getting to the bottom of things,
- finding high-quality information sources,
- avoiding dreamspeak and obfuscation, and
- secrets of getting things to work
Are You a Student or Career-Changer Thinking of Becoming a Traveling Techie?
Look before you leap. Learn what the author has gleaned from 20 years
in the high-tech trenches, as a "road warrior" in businesses large and small,
in markets super-high-tech and child-friendly, and in sunbelt mega-cities
as well as tiny frozen farm towns. Learn about:
There has never before been a book like this for planning your traveling
- why you should never take your luggage directly to the hotel room,
- why you shouldn't talk about sex, tattoos or boogers,
- why you should always have a shipper hold packages for pickup, and
- how to predict the future
ORDER NOW! Supplies of the BETA version are limited.